RedemptionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application - God (Accepted)

3 posters

Go down

Moderator Application - God (Accepted) Empty Moderator Application - God (Accepted)

Post  God Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm

- Time Zone? GMT - 6

- Experience as staff? Yes, actually I am, I am a staff on a few minecraft servers, Moderator on one, and admin on another.

- How long have you played? Since June 27, 2011 (Not a guarantee)

- Why do you think you deserve staff? As most admins have seen, I'm on quite a bit even when no mods/admins are on and once this server gets more players, then it will be harder for the mods/admins there are now to keep everything under control, so I could be in at some of those times to help fill it in.

- How can you help the server? If you have heard of the game Minecraft, I'm an Operator (Moderator) on the Opticraft Dev Server (My name on there is Mr_Mr_Mr opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=168) and I'm good with new players because that server gets up to 100-230 players a day. I can type weird spam names (Sdaskjdkh) fast without messing up because on the minecraft server there are some griefers (Players that break/modify other peoples buildings) with spam names like that. I can catch offensive things said to other players even when where are messages every second or less.

Side Notes: I can handle tons of guests without getting mad at the players and I don't abuse powers. I love to help people, it's what I like to do.

Last edited by God on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:19 am; edited 6 times in total
God
God

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - God (Accepted) Empty Re: Moderator Application - God (Accepted)

Post  Mod_Badam Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm

i would like to say gl with your application Smile

Mod_Badam

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application - God (Accepted) Empty Re: Moderator Application - God (Accepted)

Post  More Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 am

good luck getting moderator Smile .

More
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down