RedemptionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now really

Go down

Now really Empty Now really

Post  Neil Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 am

I think it was quite unjust of you to ban me. I never threatened to do anything. I never even hinted at doing anything.

I'm /not/ GOING to do anything.

I just wanted to come on and talk and tell you a user was spamming me - that's all.

Now, if you guys were say, older than 11, and knew how to speak in coherent sentences and spell properly, we might have been able to do something.

Personally, I don't like to deal with idiots who think they can DDoS someone because they have 5 PCs on 24/7 and one IP with LOIC on every one of them. Oh, and the 500GB server, forgot about that one.

I have a $400/month Dedicated Server with a 1000Mb/s line. (Oh, and I have a 100Mb/s Line at my house, with a server rack sitting next to me running multiple servers. As well as a physical firewall (and software ones behind that).

Do what you wish.

Good fight.

I'd still like to talk, if you'd like. I'm done, really. I just wanted to let you know someone was spamming and advertising on another private server... but whatever. It's all fine. Smile

Have a nice day.

Neil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum