RedemptionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application - Tytherock (Decliend)

2 posters

Go down

Mod Application - Tytherock (Decliend) Empty Mod Application - Tytherock (Decliend)

Post  Tytherock Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 am

-Age- Im 13.

-Time Zone- EST

-Experience- I Have Lots of experience with Runescape Servers as i Co-Owned RuneClaws PK until it shutdown. I Also have loads of Exp as Mod in several different games such as Minecraft, Runescape Servers, Habbo Retros, ect.

-Why Do i Deserve Staff- I Think i deserve it becuase im always online when i can be and and i am really good at helping people with problems and i can also talk with everyone and will never say Shut, And wait your turn. I Will listen to everyone and not just my Bf. I Also think i deserve this because i am never at Home, im always around looking to see if anyone needs help instead of telling them to come to home to talk to me.

-How Can I Help The Server- I can help this server because i advertise on old servers i used to play that i am VERY known in such as CorruptionX or Websterscape or any other server thats has a nice population that would like RedemptionX Better.

-Side Notes- IHave no side notes but i thank you for reading my App, and i do not Mind if i am not chosen, shoose the people YOU think can do good as Mod/Admin on RedemptionX.

Thank You
-Tytherock

Tytherock
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Mod Application - Tytherock (Decliend) Empty Re: Mod Application - Tytherock (Decliend)

Post  God Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:45 am

Application declined.
God
God

Back to top Go down