RedemptionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial)

3 posters

Go down

Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial) Empty Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial)

Post  Sick Pkz Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:09 am

Hi This Is My Staff Application For Moderator
I am 15 and a half and think i can help the server by being a mod.
I live in eastern usa and will have the advantage to be online when other staff members
cannot be i will try to be online as often as possable and help the server as much as i can.
i've only been staff once on an old server that got shut down i was an admin so i know how
the system works so no body will have to teach me how to be a mod or what the rules are
as i already know this. i have played for 1 week now and already love this server i will not leave
the only way i will leave is if the server gets shut down and with this source i dont think it ever will. I think i deserve staff because i can help people with ease i will try to be availiable all the time
when anyone asks me for help i will use my knowledge to provide it that is why i think i deserve staff. I will also help the server by donating rsgp and paypal cash by donating rsgp i will be helping server because it can be sold to gold4rs.com for 50 cents per mil thats all i have to put in this i hope i get accepted.

sincerely Spencer Price.

Sick Pkz
Banned

Back to top Go down

Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial) Empty Re: Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial)

Post  Jiglojay Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 pm

You should try the moderator application form. Other than that, I strongly reccomend you for moderator to fill in my spot now.

Will miss you.
~Jiglojay

Jiglojay
Mithril Member

Back to top Go down

Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial) Empty Re: Mod Application By Sick Pkz. (On Trial)

Post  God Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 am

On trial, we'll be watching you closely. Read the moderator server rules.
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post  God Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Ip Banned and rejected.
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down